Lord Ivan Goldenhill
Lord of House Goldenhill, aging glory-seeking drunkard
Middle-aged fighter, age 50
Animal Handling 3D (Ride 2B)
Athletics 4D (Strength 3B)
Fighting 4D (Bludgeons 3B, Shields 1B, Spears 1B)
All Others 2D
- Increase armor AR by +1 and reduce Bulk (if any) by 1.
Bludgeon Fighter I
- Bludgeoning weapons gain Shattering 1 or increase Shattering rating by 1.
Head of House (House Goldenhill)
- Gain +2 to Status tests.
- Has command of house and are responsible for upkeep, security and dispensation of fortunes.
Bound to the Bottle
- Whenever faced with troubling situations, make a Formidable (12) Will test or get drunk. All test results -2 while intoxicated, or -2D if drinking with other drinkers.
- Penalties remain until getting a good night’s sleep, but may make a Challenging (9) Endurance test each hour after drinking to reduce penalty by -1 (or -1D).
- Take -1D on all Agility tests and treat this ability as being 1 point lower for passive test results.
Combat Defense – 9 (7 in armor, 11 in armor and shield)
Health – 12/12
Injuries – 0/4
Wounds – 0/4
Intrigue Defense – 8
Composure – 9/9
Arms and Armor
- Ring armor (AR 5, AP -2, Bulk 0)
- Ball and chain (4D + 2B, 7 damage, Powerful, Shattering 2)
- Dagger (4D, 1 damage, Defensive +1, Off-Hand +1)
- Hand axe (4D, 3 damage, Defensive +1, Off-Hand +1)
- Large shield (4D, 2 damage, Bulk 1, Defensive +4)
- 4 yards/16 yards (4 yards/15 yards in armor and shield)
Destiny Points – 1/1
Clothes and armor – Noble’s clothes, traveler’s clothes, ring armor
Weapons – Ball and chain, dagger, hand axe, large shield
Horses – Destrier
Other gear – Backpack, belt pouch, soldier’s tent, rope, iron stakes, flint and steel, 5 torches, waterskin
Money – 2,563 stags, 19 pennies
Available – 0
- Served as page to the Lannisters of Lannisport
- Fought in battle during Robert’s Rebellion
- Saved the life of his liege during battle
Goal – Security; to leave behind behind an enduring legacy in his House
Motivation – Fear
Virtue – Courageous
Vice – Foolish